Stay cool with a Duro-Last Cool Zone® - Cool Roofing System
Transfer less heat into your building with a highly reflective and highly emissive cool roof from Duro-Last, installed by the specialists at Ryan Roofing. The Cool Zone system delivers the Five E's of sustainable roofing: Energy, Environment, Endurance, Economics, and Engineering.
- Highly reflective and emitting, Cool Zone roofs can be 70 degrees cooler or more during hot summer days when compared with traditional roofing materials.
- Cool roof systems save you money and energy during high-heat periods, when electricity demand and costs are highest.
- Reduces the cost of operating rooftop HVAC units.
- Helps reduce the urban heat-island effect by reflecting solar heat rather than absorbing and transferring it to buildings.
- A cool roof can help to protect underlying insulation and the roofing substrate from deterioration, saving you money on costly repairs.
The Duro-Shield® Metal Retrofit Roofing System keeps your business dry
When rusted roof decks and leaky seems start to compromise your building's integrity, call on the experts at Ryan Roofing for installation of a new Duro-Last Duro-Shield® Metal Retrofit Roofing System.
- Long-term way to protect your building against rain, temperature changes, interior drips, ice build-up, and rust and corrosion.
- Single-ply membrane is prefabricated in our factory; custom designed to fit your metal roof exactly, eliminating up to 80-85% of rooftop installation labor.
- Your inventory, equipment, and workers stay safe and dry inside, while our metal retrofit solution keeps Mother Nature outside,
- Energy-efficient, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds, and virtually maintenance-free.
Call Ryan Roofing today for your FREE estimate!